EWT Quality Policy
The activity that EWT Foundy Products, S.L.U. carries out in accordance with the quality required by the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 is:
Marketing of machinery, products and after-sales services for the smelting industry.
The Policy Statement sets out the main lines of action:
- Commitment to meet the explicit and implicit demands, requirements and expectations of our customers as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Disseminate the Quality objectives and criteria at all levels of our structure.
- Implement the Quality indicators, as well as monitor their level of progress, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client.
- Ensure that working conditions are optimal by assessing the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as far as possible and reducing those assessed.
- Run continuous training programmes aimed at improving the skills of our employees, thus involving all staff in the achievement of all the objectives set out in this document.
- Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities carried out in the Company.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
Management makes this policy accessible and available to its customers, all employees, suppliers and the general public.
The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with management reviews of the system, to take account of changing environmental conditions and feedback. In this regard, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established on a scheduled and regular basis.
EWT evaluates its suppliers on the basis of established criteria of:
Quality of services and/or products